A video has shown the shocking moment a magician set himself on fire by error in Rivers State.
In the video, the man is seen holding a burning stick in his hand. He is dancing and rubbing the burning end of the stick on his body without feeling any pain as he entertains the people who have gathered to watch him.
After a while he decides to put the burning stick inside his pants and suddenly, a huge blaze is seen bursting out around his waist. He jumps up in horror as terrified onlookers scream out.
He however manages to put out the fire just in time.
The incident reportedly happened during a child dedication ceremony in Rivers State.