Most Nigerian universities have released their Post- UTME forms. Those that haven’t are expected to do so this week. Hence, it is expected that if you are planning to partake in the forthcoming exams, you should be almost done preparing. If you are about to take the forthcoming exams, you need to go through this list to ensure that you are indeed ready for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME examinations.
9 THINGS YOU NEED TO DO BEFORE WRITING POST UTME EXAMINATIONS
1.Prepare your documents- Before you go in for the screening, ensure you have your:
2. Realize that the easiest way to pass is to read- A lot of scammers go around promising students to upgrade their Post-UTME score. In the end, the make away with your money, leaving you at the losing end.
3. Know the form’s price- Realize that almost all schools charge N2,000 for the forms to avoid being cheated.
4. Check out all your school’s requirements- To avoid getting into a rush hour, check out your school’s requirements before time.
5. Get information- The easiest and safest way to do this is to find someone who has gained admission into your preferred school recently. The person will be able to give you some helpful pointers and so, you will be able to know what to expect.
6. Find out your budget- As of now, schools are still selling post UTME forms. This is the perfect time for you to go ahead and find out the total amount of money you may need to spend. This includes school fees, admission form, acceptance fee, accommodation, as well as other things. Doing this will give you a head start.
7. Keep your head up- As schools operate independently, you will need to follow them to be able to gain information about what they do and when they do it. Frequently check your school’s website in order to keep up with any latest news.
8. Visit your school- Try as much as possible to visit your school before the post UTME and even after. This will enable you to get familiar with your surroundings. One common problem fresher’s face has to do with the fact that they do not know anywhere. Try to overcome that problem. You can seek out someone to give you a tour of the school grounds.
9. Keep calm- Lastly, keep calm. Over-worrying or obsessing won’t make your admission any easier to get. A steady mind always makes better decisions than a stressed one. Realize that your scores will gain you admission and not your over-thinking. Keep calm. Your entry experience will definitely be a memorable one.