In News by stephen abiodun on the 16th, July, 2020

Charcoal Fumes Kill Girl And Her Home Assist In Anambra

Charcoal fumes

One Mrs Obiageli Ezeuboaja, 65, and her home boy, Chikamso, 12, have died of their sleep in Umuchiana village, Ekwulobia, Anambra State.

Her husband, Bernard Ezeuboaja, reported the incident on Wednesday at Aguata Police Station.

Preliminary investigation revealed that the deceased set a charcoal fireplace so as to heat the room on account of chilly climate, leaving all of the home windows closed and with out air flow, therefore the loss of life from carbon monoxide poisoning.Charcoal fumes kill lady

READ ALSO:  Why Luxurious Buses Had been Stopped From Working In Kano

Got Something To Say:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

TRENDING

©Copyright - Naijatweet.com 2016-2020.

%d bloggers like this:
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter

Fill the forms to signup