Man Loses Family Member On Oxygen After Power Was Allegedly Cut Off By Electricity Company
Man Loses Family Member On Oxygen After Power Was Allegedly Cut Off By Electricity Company

File photo

A Nigerian man on Twitter has told a startling story about how his family member died.

The Twitter user narrated how he lost a family member on oxygen after power was allegedly cut off by the electricity company.

@thefemianthony also stated that the incident occurred at University College Hospital in Ibadan, Oyo state.

He tweeted; So i lost a family member because NEPA/PHCN decided to cut off power supply while she was oxygen in the University College Hospital (Ibadan). Thank you Nigeria Thank you so much.


More Updates...

About The Author


Got Something To Say:

Your email address will not be published.


Advertisement




Email Updates.


Pages
User Login
Existing User Login
Registration
New user registration
 Forgot Password
Forgot Your Password Get It Back Now
   
Advertise with us
We are fidelity
   
Terms & Conditions
Terms of service
     
Contact
Contact Naijatweet team