In Sports by stephen abiodun on the 13th, June, 2020

Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ready to exclude star from first team training

Manchester United head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is already putting plans in place to finish his squad rebuilding project this summer and one player faces training away from the first team until he is sold.

Man Utd news

Man Utd boss Solskjaer is already putting plans in place for next season

Inter Milan took Alexis Sanchez on loan this season but they are not keen on making the move permanent.

The Chilean has flopped since joining the Red Devils in a swap deal from Arsenal two years ago.

He is set to return to Old Trafford this summer but his extortionate wages could put off potential suits.

Solskjaer has hinted he may offer the 31-year-old another chance to prove his worth at United.

But the Athletic claim Sanchez will instead be made to train apart from the senior squad until he is moved on.

The attacker has only made nine Serie A appearances this season and has as many red cards as he does goals (one).

102974318423
Last month Inter’s sporting director Piero Ausilio offered Sanchez a glimmer of hope that he might be able to remain at the San Siro.

“He’ll stay with us until the end of the season, then we’ll decide about his future with Manchester United,” Ausilio told Sky Sports Italia.

“He’ll have the opportunity to show his skills.”

 

And in January Solskjaer offered his flop an olive branch to revive his career in the Premier League.

“Alexis will come back in the summer and prove you all wrong,” the Norwegian said.

READ ALSO:  Manchester United warned one new signing could be bad news for Marcus Rashford

Sanchez may have the opportunity to showcase his skills when the Italian top-flight resumes on June 20.

Inter boss Antonio Conte is set to be backed again this summer so he may have the funds to purchase the United ace.

However, Ausilio insists his club has other targets they are also monitoring.

Alexis Sanchez

Alexis Sanchez has spent this season on loan to Inter Milan (Image: GETTY)

“We have perhaps gone even beyond expectations,” he added.

“We have rebuilt with a great coach like [Antonio] Conte and we are still running in three competitions. With Conte, we have always chosen the players to fit the club.

“There are no low prices. Indeed some have increased. It seems that everyone is afraid to take the first step and I feel that concern.

“I think things will go on for a long and the fireworks will take place in September.”

Got Something To Say:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

TRENDING

©Copyright - Naijatweet.com 2016-2020.

%d bloggers like this:
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter

Fill the forms to signup