In News by Oluwaseun Samuel on the 12th, July, 2020

Surprising! Electrician Will get Electrocuted Whereas Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

Shocking! Electrician Gets Electrocuted While Working On A Pole In Lagos (Video)

The scene of the incident

It was pure rigidity that took over the Ilasamaja space of Lagos state this morning after an electrician obtained electrocuted.

Native experiences present that the yet-to-be recognized electrician was electrocuted in Agiri Bus cease, Ilasamaja, Lagos.

In line with a supply: “ He had climbed the pole to assist change the wire linked to a home, when energy provide was restored and he obtained electrocuted.

“He was rushed to the hospital the place he was confirmed useless.”

Watch the video beneath:


READ ALSO:  Horror As Trailer Crushes Pregnant Lady And Her Baby To Demise In Ebonyi

Got Something To Say:

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

TRENDING

©Copyright - Naijatweet.com 2016-2020.

%d bloggers like this:
Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On Twitter

Fill the forms to signup